We pursue professional technology for all infertility couple.
Equipped with the latest and highly practical equipment, including the next generation sequencing, NGS, biochip microarray laser scanner, and PCR system, our laboratory offers secure and precise testing services of reproductive medicine based on technical expertise and high-specification equipment. The major detections cover preimplantation genetic diagnosis and preimplantation genetic screening, boosting the probability of implantation and conception.
● Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
⋙ Couples with the following conditions are advised to undertake PGS for increasing conception rate：
- Women of advanced maternal age (females over 35 years of age)
- Habitual abortion
- Multiple failures of embryo implantation
- Chromosomal abnormalities or chromosomal translocation in family history
- Anyone who wishes to eliminate chromosomal disorder
- Patients with inherited disease (for example chromosomal translocation)
PGS Executed by Next Generation Sequencing, NGS
● Preimplantation Genetic Screening, PGS
Studies show that the abnormal structure or number of chromosomes carried by an embryo may result in habitual abortions and infertility of advanced maternal age or other unknown causes. Through the latest technology of preimplantation genetic screening, PGS, embryos with normal chromosome number can be selected for implantation. It can abate spontaneous or artificial abortions derived from chromosome abnormalities and increase the success rate of in vitro fertilization. Other than adopting Array-CGH, we have imported the cutting-edge technique of next generation sequencing, NGS for our PGS to offer fast and precise genetic analysis with high resolution.
● Procedure of Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Visit outpatient service for genetic counseling and proceed to in vitro fertilization procedure.
- Conduct embryo biopsy and embryo refrigeration on the fifth/sixth day after egg harvesting.
- Carry out preimplantation genetic screening.
- Select embryo of normal genes and implant during the next cycle.
● Preimplantation Genetic Diagnostics, PGD
For patients with familial hereditary diseases, a cell from eight-cell embryos is obtained for analysis through PGD before implantation in order to avoid abnormal genetic genes being inherited by the next. Our hospital offers customized services where we design personal testing strategies and methods conforming to each patient’s condition.
● Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis（PGD）
⋙ Targeting single gene disorder or chromosome translocation, the preimplantation genetic diagnosis helps to screen healthy embryos to boost the probability of implantation and conception.
- Genetic test for alpha or beta polypeptide thalassemia
- Genetic test for Third type spinocerebellar atrophy
- Genetic test for polycystic kidney disease
- Fabry disease
- Ankylosing spondylitis (AS)
- Customized testing services for household heredity factors
- Abnormal chromosome number or irregular structure of chromosomal translocation
● Ovum Spindle Identification Technology
The spindle plays an essential role in the process of cell division. It traverses the movement of chromosome and will lead to chromosome abnormality or directly affect the embryonic development if the spindle is damaged. For dealing with the phenomena of spindle deviation in women of advanced maternal age, we utilize polarized light microscopy to identify the chromosomal location, to avoid damage of sperm chromosome during microinjection and achieve the goal of fertilization smoothly.
Proceeding Spindle Identification and Analysis in a Non-invasive Way
● Defrosting Technique for Frozen Embryo
We use the newest-generation vitrification cryopreservation and defrosting equipment to increase the survival rate of an embryo’s long-term preservation in liquid nitrogen.
Detection of Gene Mutation Point
⋙ More Professional technology