- Transvaginal Sonography：to provide follicles following, application of egg collection surgery, scan the condition of the uterus or the ovaries.
- Level II Ultrasound：To understand the research related to the impact of endometrial blood flow following in embryo implantation.
- Embryo Bank：The embryo Bank is a storage space with 24-hour control access and the embryos are stored in liquid nitrogen containers at a temperature of minus 196℃ for long periods.
- Automatic Sperm Analyzer：The computer is combined with the image analysis system as an instrument for automatic semen inspection.
- Phase Contrast Microscopy：To observe the embryo features and its stages.
- Dissecting Microscope：To dissect tissue for sperm retrieval or egg retrieval following in testicular sperm extraction.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection：To inject a single sperm into a mature oocyte to achieve fertilization.
- Electro cell fusion & Electroporation system：To provide applications for genetic defects modification and organic cloning in the future.
- Embryo Incubator：To provide an appropriate condition for the optimal embryo development, including temperature, humidity levels, and consistency ratio of gas.
- Laser-assisted Hatching of Embryos：To offer a precision and safe technique using a special laser controller that is made in order to facilitate the implantation of the embryo to the uterus.
- Fluorescence Microscope：To capture the abnormal chromosomes using fluorescent staining by Fluorescence microscope.
- Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization：To provide the early diagnosis of cytogenetics such as numerical and structural chromosomal aberrations.
- Polymerase chain reaction：To provide the early diagnosis of a single-gene disorders as known the healthy condition about the fetus.
- Laboratory Animal Center：To provide a complete basic research for gene therapy of cytogenetics and clone studies in the future.
- Dry Incubator and Traditional Incubator：
● 30 traditional incubators and 2 customized dry incubators consisting of 96 culturing tanks are installed in our hospital. Both types are designed as individual suites, separating each embryo from others.
● Embryos for each incubator are culturing at low oxygen (Triple gas) of high purity (99.999%) from an independent gas pipeline, which is a best culture environment.
- Embryoscope Time-lapse System：Our hospital has imported the cutting-edge embryoscope time-lapse system that can precisely observe embryonic development, and select the best embryo through developmental dynamics software without the embryo ever leaving the incubator.
- Aseptic Operation Equipment：The Center purchased six sterile consoles imported from Germany, featuring a desktop configuration thermostat panel and an anatomic microscope so that the embryo is handled in a safe and sterile environment.
- Testing Equipment of Culture Media Quality：Aside from applying imported culture media manufactured by GMP verified manufacturers, the Center has also installed high-efficiency pure water processing equipment, osmotic pressure detector, endotoxin detector, pH detector, etc. so that the embryo culture medium is produced with a stable and efficient culture effect. Every batch of culture medium must pass the quality control tests before its usage.
- Micromanipulator System：The Center purchase five sets of integrated micromanipulator systems. The equipment is composed of a subject inverted fluorescence microscopy and robotic arms, laser assisted hatching system, spindle identification system, and sperm screening auxiliary system. It is used for implementing intracytoplasmic sperm injection, ovum spindle identification, embryo biopsy, and assisted hatching, and so on.
- Andrology Laboratory：aboratory is equipped with automatic sperm analyzers, laminar flow hoods, centrifuges, and liquid nitrogen containers to offer semen examination, analysis, wash, cryopreservation and thawing.
- Embryology Laboratory：
● Embryology Laboratory is a spacious based on world-class cleanrooms.
● An air shower is established at every entrance to prevent contamination.
● The workspace is divided into separated area using laminar flow hoods and incubators based on smooth route.
● A Class 1000 laboratory is equipped with air filtration systems (HEPA) to limit PM2.5 contamination.
● Two Coda Towers, air purifiers, is used to reduce harmful compounds in the air.
● To monitor the temperature at 24℃ and humidity at ~35% of the laboratory in any 24-hour.